Simple Web Content Management System : Readme File
SIMPLE PHP MYSQL CONTENT MANAGEMENT INSTALLATION README
php - mysql - rich text editor included
- Unpack the site to your ftp or sitefolder.
- Modify the config : /config.php
- Insert the correct database settings. This has to be correct before the script is able to work.
- Insert a user and password for the admin section. Never share this with anyone you don't want to be editing/deleting your data.
- Set the page color in the variable "backcolor".
- After this you have to run: install.php . If everything is ok, your table is created. You will see a message if everything went well.
If not take a look at your config.php, make sure you spelled your database info correct.
- After succesfull installation of the table, you can delete the file install.php. For security reasons this is recommended.
- Your new cms is installed.
- Go to /login.php to add/edit/delete your content.
Simple CMS Screens •
Simple CMS Download •
Simple CMS Support •
About Simple CMS •